Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reading...

I did a LOT of reading over break... It was great to catch up with the books that I keep buying and haven't found time to read over the past semester. I cannot seem to control myself in the bookstore - every time I go in there I come out with at least one new title. Here was my winter break reading list...

Almost Moon, Alice Sebold
Twilight, Stephanie Meyer
The Road, Cormac McCarthy
The Working Poor, David Shipler
Digging to America, Anne Tyler
Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
Midwives, Chris Bohjalian
Whatever It Takes, Paul Tough

On my list next... (most of these will have to wait till the summer)

The Abstinence Teacher, Tom Perrota
New Moon, Stephenie Meyer
Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri
Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini
Middlesex, Jeffery Eugenides
Three Junes, Julia Glass
Taft, Ann Patchett
Drowning Ruth, Christina Schwarz

Any other suggestions? :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Duh:)